Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21. 2010

Well my life has been very hectic recently. I am on the last week of school for Patrick. Then we are getting the kids ready to go to grandmas house for the summer. I have said this a thousand times but I am going to say it again. I am so grateful my children get to know there grandparents the way that I did. It really makes growing up more fun. I love my Family. Not just the ones I see everyday or even every summer or holiday. But I love the ones I never see also. And the ones I have never seen.

I recently this past year found out that I have a brother that I never knew about. We have been talking a lot on Facebook. And I have found my Uncle That I have not seen since I was a little girl. And a step sister that I have not seen since before that! FaceBook is a wonderful tool. And people think I am just on there for the games. Ha!

Alright well I guess that is all I have to say for today. Remember I love each and everyone of you and thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Beautiful Amanda
These are flowers Patrick and I made!
This is a card Patrick made for his friend at school.



Another one of Amanda




Wonderful Patrick at a school program.

Amanda And I


Amanda and a kitten





1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. Love the background. Thats awesome you are close with family and getting to know more of them. Know what you mean when you say people think we are on fb just for games. Not true. I talk to many on there and fb is awesome way to keep in touch. Love you girl many hugs.

    ReplyDelete